Photos by LA PHOTOGRAPHY
Hello friends and sorry I have been MIA lately, this week has been crazy. As you all know it has been the early access of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale which I said on instagram stories that I hadn’t done a full recap of, but I am thinking I might be putting a menu up of my favorites. At work I have been busy busy busy and this week with lots of events. The best one being today which is BNB styling’s 3 year blog anniversary! It does not seem like it has already been 3 years since I first started this blog. This has been one of my favorite things to do and honestly sharing with you my fashion and thoughts. When I first started this blog I didn’t think I would have made such great friends and also enjoy having a blast with it. It is all about collaboration over competition and I think truly understanding that helps out a lot. It seems like just yesterday that I was prepping for my anniversary shoot with some fun confetti balloons and trying to not get them to blow away. I always find it so funny when someone that doesn’t understand fashion blogging first sees my blog they ask “Oh you are a model?” No, it is a lot more than that but that does remind me in high school when I did used to model. Between sharing my favorite ways to style different outfit pieces, favorite travel places or my tips for balancing work and the blog, my favorite part is being real with you. If you follow me on social media and of course the newsletter you see that I open up a lot and have enjoyed that over the years. It is all because of you that I am able to have this creative outlet and write with purpose all while having a blast. Over the years I have highlighted some of my favorite posts to write. What have been some of yours?
- Spring Bridal Shower : I planned one of my best friend’s bridal shower and there was a lot of DIY that went into it and it turned out so freaking cute!
- On the Grind : A post that includes one of my favorite style outfits that I always wear on the weekends and coffee of course.
- Culottes Jumpsuit : This outfit made LIKEtoKNOW.it which I was so excited for! It is a different type of outfit that is so unique and different.
- Plum Pretty Sugar Party : I loved this post as it was my first time to New York Fashion Week and was so fun with my blogger pals to do a little shoot in our hotel room in the most comfy pj’s. A lot of girl time and laughter in these pics.
- NYFW Day One : Another post from NYFW and I was sooooo cold in this shoot. We would try to hurry as fast as we could to take the pics because we were freezing. I felt very Gossip Girl in this shoot and loved every minute of it.
- 27 Dresses….All Bridesmaids : This is one of my favorite posts as it relates to something us as women all are a part of probably at one point in our life. All of my bridesmaids tips and how you make it the best day for the bride.
- Balancing Work/Life/Blog : A post that comes straight from the heart and how to balance it all when you have so much to do. It is all about priorities and sometimes I need to re-read this post!
- Valentines Glam Look : I felt like I was going to the Oscars in this look. It was so fun to do something glam that I wouldn’t wear on a normal basis to change it up a bit. Shooting downtown for this look made it even better!
- Charleston Travel Guide : One of my favorite posts to write because I love this city and my mom and I had such a great time on our trip together. Just thinking about it makes me want to go back.
Thank you again for taking the time to read my blog and enjoying it. I can’t thank you enough, and for liking the content. One thing that I have tried to do over the last 3 years is set myself apart and my style as well. Sometimes you never know what I am going to wear whether it is vintage, classic pieces, or a completely colorful trendy look. I think that is what makes fashion so fun, and I like to take risks with it. Cheers to more years sharing my experiences and my passions whether that is a new dress I find or another piece of advice I would like to share with you 🙂