Embroidered Dress | Tassel Earrings | Saddle Bag | Straw Tote Bag | Twisted Espadrilles | Ice Cream Pool Float | Pom Pom Trim Long Sleeve Dress | White Tassel Earrings | Beach Stuff Bag | Perforated Heels
It is officially Easter break for this girl starting at 4 pm!! I could not be more excited. I will be spending it at out at my parents house for the weekend and catching up with them and honestly just relaxing. My mom will be making a brunch this weekend and coloring Easter eggs will still be part of our activities. One thing that we will also probably do is go shopping on one of the days. That is always something that I love doing with my mom, and half of the time it is window shopping or just having us time. Her birthday is tomorrow so whatever she wants to do we will be doing it. I have already bought some Spring items like this gingham dress and this lace dress. There are so many different items that I currently have in my online shopping carts and what I have had my eyes on lately. Some of these of course could be used for the Spring or Summer since if you live in Houston you know you have already been going to the pool. There is also one of my favorite sales going on right now at Shopbop where you can get up to 25% off with code EVENT17. These are all of my favorite Spring items under $50.
- Every girl needs an embroidered dress for Spring, I mean Cinco de Mayo is coming up after all and I think embroidery details are so girly and classic
- Tassel earrings are the earrings of the past couple of years and these combine all of the fun bright colors together!
- I love this saddle bag because of the blush color and I seriously can’t believe it is under $50. This color goes with everything during this time of year.
- A new bag to carry by the pool or beach is essential every year. I like how this straw tote bag combines all of your trends into one convenient bag with pom poms too.
- Espadrilles are everywhere right now and I have a few wedges, but liked these updated rose gold flat espadrilles that I can see wearing with so many things.
- I have been wanting a nice pool float for a couple of years but never wanted to pay that much. This ice cream float just might be my new favorite one because of the cool design and the price point!
- A lace dress is huge right now for Easter or any other Spring event you might have. This lace dress in blush would be great for a shower or even that Kentucky Derby party you might be going to.
- If you are anything like me you have tassel earrings in every color but white. These white tassel earrings would be a big hit in any wardrobe for sure.
- A girl has to have a little bag for everything and especially when she is at the beach or pool. This beach stuff bag combines the functionality with the cuteness of the little pom poms.
- These perforated heels are a great steal at under $50 compared to the designer ones. They are neutral and go with so many outfits and the height is just tall enough.
What are some of your favorite Spring items that you have seen so far? Leave me some comments below and I hope you have a great Easter with all of your loved ones.