If you are anything like me you have received several graduation announcements from your friends and family this month. Depending on the school and where you live some of you have already been to the graduation. Here we have a couple more weeks until the high schools graduation. My nephew is graduating high school and it seems like just yesterday I was holding him when he was a baby. I do not know where the time goes, but man it can be bitter sweet. Whether they are graduating high school or graduating college, you are not going to want to show up empty handed. If you ask anyone they typically want money and that is great, but sometimes I feel bad just giving them money. I personally love to always open up something, so if your budget allows it you can put money in a card and then give them a little something to open as well. This time in a graduate’s life is filled with so many emotions including happiness, accomplishment, and a little uncertainty of what is going to happen in the next couple of years of their life. If they are like me they could change their major 3 times and then still not end up doing what they majored in. It’s ok though this is also one of the most exciting times for anyone as they take that next step in life. You want to be sure to celebrate their special day with them whether it is cheering them on at graduation, attending their fun graduation party, or simply going to dinner with them. All of these gifts will work for practicality and fun necessities for any graduate.
- Whether you are going on a plane, studying, or just need to drown out your noisy office these headphones sure do come in handy. They are the best on the market in my opinion and a great splurge gift for the graduate.
- When I graduated I got a really nice bracelet and I think a bracelet like this is such a sweet sentimental gift. I love when they have cute sayings on them that you can look at wherever you go in life.
- Having a nice leather tote is something that I think should be on top of a girls graduation gift list. I carried my tote to class everyday in college, and now use it as my work bag in the corporate world. This one is a great neutral color that can go with so much.
- Going off to college you really are on your own and if you don’t watch it there will be the Freshman 15. This goes for in the work place too. Having a Fitbit Blaze will help that and make sure you are getting your steps in and burning off those calories, and it is on sale as well!
- I went through so many journals in college taking notes and I still go through so many now at work. You can never have too many and I love how this one is a personalized journal as well. You know they say motivation starts when your accessories look cute!
- Every guy needs a little designer piece I think. For girls it is our handbags and shoes, and for guys it is their ties and maybe shoes as well. This tie is the most classic piece you can ever gift. Between going for a job interview or that special event this will come in handy and never go out of style.
- This is also one of the best graduation gifts because it is so practical and we never think to buy it ourselves. A great suitcase is one you are going to need and use for years to come. I still need my own as I always borrow my parents but at least I have a duffle bag.